Code of conduct for Directors and Members of Senior Management Preamble
Vippy Industries Limited (referred as VIL or the Company) is committed to conducting its business in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulation, and the highest standards of business ethics, and to full and accurate disclosure in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The purpose of this code is to deter wrongdoing and promote ethical conduct. The matters covered in this code are of utmost importance to the Company and shareholders and these are essential for conduct of our business in accordance with ethical values.
This code of conduct applies to the following:
- All the members of the Board of Vippy Industries Limited
- Members of Senior Management of the Company(excluding Board of Directors) (herein after referred to as senior managers)
- Directors and senior managers shall observe the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity and shall work to the best of their ability and judgment. Directors and senior managers shall be governed by the rules and regulations of the Company applicable to them from time to time
Code of Conduct
- Directors & Senior Manager are expected to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations including all laws prohibiting insider trading , engage in and promote honest and ethical conduct and abide by the polices and procedures that govern the conduct of the Companys business. Directors & Senior Manager responsibilities included helping to create and maintain a culture of high ethical standards and commitment to compliance.
- Directors & Senior Manager are expected to act in accordance with the highest standards of personal and professional integrity, honesty and ethical conduct, while working on the Companys premises and outside at any other place where officers are representing the Company.
- Directors and senior manager shall ensure that they use the Companys assets, properties and services for official purpose only or as per the terms of appointment.
- Directors and senior manager shall not receive directly or in directly any benefit from the companys business which is intended or can be perceived as being given to gain favour for dealing with the Company.
- Directors and senior manager shall ensure the security of all confidential information available to them in course of their duties.
- Directors and senior manager shall not engage in any material business relationship or activity, which conflict with their duties toward the Company.
- Senior managers shall not, without the prior approval of the managing directors of the Company, accept employment or a position of responsibility with any organization for remuneration or otherwise. In case of whole time Director prior such approval must be obtained from the Board of Directors of the Company.
- Directors and senior manager shall declare information about their relatives (spouse, children and parents) employed in the Company.
- Senior manager shall follow all prescribed safety and environment related norms.
- Directors and senior manager shall make full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable discourse in compliance with all applicable laws& regulations in all reports and documents that the Company file with,or submits to, the Securities and Exchange Board of India , Stock Exchanges, and any other Authority and in all other public communications which is required to be made by the Company, and shall ensure that such disclosure, filing and communications comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- If Directors & Senior Manager know of or suspect a violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations or this Code of conduct, must immediately report that information to the Board. The Board of Directors of the company shall determine, or shall designate appropriate persons to determine appropriate action in response to violations of this code of Conduct and its decisions shall be final.
Continual Updation of Code
This code is subject to continuous review and updation in line with any changes in law , changes in Companys philosophy, vision , business plans or otherwise as may be deemed necessary by the Board.