NON GMO Defatted Soya Flour Toasted
NON-GMO Defatted Soya Flour (Toasted) is obtained by the process of cleaning dehulling, solvent extraction and toasting of selected High quality NON-GMO golden yellow soybeans. These are pulverized in the Air Classifier Mills to get the flour of desired particle size. It appears as creamish yellow powder.
It is a low fat and high protein product and is a rich source of iron, calcium and vitamin B. It also contains essential amino acids required for the development muscle, connective tissue & enzymes in human body.
Applications Of NON GMO Defatted Soya Flour Toasted
- Defatted Soya Flour (Toasted) has a variety of applications in making various products.
- In Baked Goods, Cookies etc. it helps to make a better crumb texture, improves dough elasicity and increases water absorption thus reducing the cost of end product. It can also replace eggs in bakery products and ensures better emulsification / water binding. It increase the shelf-life and stability of baked products.
- In Fortification of Cereals.
- In Snack Foods, Dietetic Foods, Baby Foods
NON GMO Defatted Soya Flour Untoasted
NON GMO Defatted Soya Flour (Untoasted) is obtained from highest quality Soya bean seeds by the process of cracking, dehulling, flaking, extracting, desolventizing, toasting and grinding in a pneumatic mill to requisite particle size to get a fine powder with creamish yellow color. It is natural product which doesn’t contain additives & preservatives.
For producing Defatted Flour (Untoasted),The highest quality preselected Soybeans are cleaned twice to remove all foreign material. After cleaning the beans are conditioned, cracked, de-hulled and rolled into flakes. The flakes are conditioned to a solvent bath that extracts the oil. After highly efficient extraction, it is de-solventised through FDS (Flash Desolventising System) without denaturing the protein, thus maintaining high PDI value and enzyme activity. Finally, it is ground to ultra-fine quality through the ACM and sieved through vibro meshes.
Applications NON GMO Defatted Soya Flour Untoasted
- It is used for fortification of cereals, all purpose blends.
- As a replacement for non fat milk.
- Used in Bakery & pasta Products.
- Used in Dietic Food, baby Food, Drink, Mixes.Used in doughnuts for Surface sealing, water binding, yeast raised added moistness & longer shelf life to the fried donut.
NON GMO Full Fat Soya Flour (Enzymes Active)
NON GMO Full Fat Soya Flour (Enzyme Active) is obtained by De-hulling, Flaking, Extracting, Desolventizing, Toasting and Grinding in a pneumatic mill to requisite mesh size and to get a free flowing pale yellow flour of high quality. It is a high protein product rich in poly unsaturated fatty acids.
The activity of natural enzyme Lipoxygenase is retained by special process. It is processed under careful conditions destroying most part of anti metabolities like trypsin inhibitors without damaging protein and denaturation of amino acids. It promotes fat absorption or fat binding thus reducing cooking loss and help maintaining stability of the cooked product.
- For use in white pan breads, pizza dough, hamburger & hot dog buns, and pastries requiring a light crumb color.
- The high oil content makes an ideal non dusty base for improvers and premixes.
- Used in Toast Rolls, Food Mixes, Nutrition Food and Baby Foods. It Increases Protein Value and Improves Mixing Tolerance.
- Extends Shelf Life, Oxidative Stability and acts as an emulsifier.
- Since soya flour is free of gluten, which gives structure to yeast-raised breads.