NON GMO Soya Lecithin
Lecithin is a naturally occurring group of phospho lipids found in every living cell. Though the name Lecithin is derived from the Greek Lethikas meaning “Yolk of an egg”, Soyabean is the commercial source of Lecithin.
Vippy NON GMO Soya Lecithin is obtained by dehydrating and cooling of Gums from Soyabean Oil (derived from ‘NON GMO’ soybeans). The addition of water in Crude Soya Oil Hydrates the phosphotides making them insoluble. These are dried with Soyabean Oil and fatty acids to produce good Lecithin.
Applications Of NON GMO Soya Lecithin
- Acts as a superior emulsifying Agent Wetting Agent, Dispersing Agent, Stabilizing Agent, Viscosity Reducing Agent, Anti-spattering Agent.
- NON GMO Soya Lecithin is highly used as an emulsifier in chocolate & confectionary, coatings for spattering control, to prevent crystallization etc.
- In baked items including casseroles, breads, cakes, and cookie dough as an anti-caking, pan release and moisturizing agent.
- Lecithin is added to various sauces, gravies, soups, nut butters, and gravies due to their emulsifying properties.
- Used in delicately flavored products as a spray drying or in milk powders.
Used by Biscuit Industries.
- Promotes consistent blending and thorough mixing.
- Widely used by Ice cream Industries.
Used for Frosting.
Hydrolized NON GMO Soya Lecithin
Hydrolized NON GMO Soya Lecithin is an oil-in-water (o/w) emulsifier as opposed to regular or native lecithin, which promotes water-in-oil (w/o) emulsions.
Most of the performance benefits of soybean-based lecithin come from the unique hydrophilic and hydrophobic surface active properties of phospholipids, their primary component. Hydrophilic (water-loving) and hydrophobic (water-repelling) properties enable lecithin to make stable blends of materials that otherwise do not mix easily and tend to separate.
Applications of Hydrolized NON GMO Soya Lecithin
- Emulsification, Antispattering in Margarine/Spreads and Mayonnaise.
- Wetting & Dispersibility in Instant Drinks Dairy & Cocoa.
- Volume Improvement, Anti-staling, Fat Dispersion, Machinability in Baked Goods.
- Used in Separation & Ease of cleaning in Release Agents.
- Increases oven spring.Nutrition bars the dietary fiber content can be increased while the oil/fat content can be decreased.
- They are able to stabilize creams, lotions without irritating surfactants.
Industrial NON GMO Soya Lecithin
NON GMO Soya Lecithin (Industrial Grade) is clear dark colored, tasteless, viscous fluid obtained from hydrated gums of soya crude oil (produced from ‘NON GMO’ soyabeans) by the process of drying and filtration. It consists all natural phosphotides in their original relative proportions and soyabean oil.
NON GMO Soya Lecithin is a naturally occurring group of phospholipids found in nearly every living cell.
It is used as an emulsifier or stabilizer in manufacturing variety of food products, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, health care and among various other applications.
Industrial Applications Of NON GMO Soya Lecithin
- It is used in latex and resin emulsion paints.
- It helps in stabilizing and thickens paints giving long-lasting smooth, creamy consistency and maximum stability.
- Widely used by leather manufacturer.
- It enhances color of the ink also helps in formulations for removing offset & ink.
- In leather Industry as Wetting and softening agent.
- In Rubber industry as accelerating, dispersing and softening agent.
Used by Resins & Plastics industry as mould lubricant.
- As antioxidant & additive to lubricant, to prevent gum formation in Petroleum Derivatives Industry.
- In Paper Manufacture it is widely used as anti-foaming agent. By Alcohol & Yeast manufacture as anti-foaming agent.